Education Enterprise Sales Representative – AWS WWPS
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing the adoption of Amazon Web Services in the K12 Education market? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Amazon Web Services is expanding into the K12 market, and the Education group within Amazon offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you'll be at the center of Amazon innovation.
We are looking for an experienced K12 Sales Representative to focus on large enterprise customers in the K12 vertical. You should have sales experience in the K12 vertical with a terrific reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the customer. You should possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and market share with named enterprise customers within the K12 vertical.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Manage contract negotiations..
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Moderate travel.
- Minimum of 10 years of technology related sales or business development experience.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Direct field experience in working with SLED/K-12 accounts within Public Sector.
- Enterprise sales experience
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or Management Information Systems
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive customer network
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top