Edge Cluster Security Manager
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking to hire a highly motivated, best-in-class US Cluster Security Manager to manage the physical security at our US Regional Data Centers.
Selected individual will be responsible for managing the on-site operational physical security of our Data Centers and will have a thorough knowledge of access control systems and process, guard force management, reporting security metrics, security audits and incident reporting.
You will also understand and maintain compliance requirements with international standards such as (SOC1, SOC2 and ISO27001). You will also be responsible for the implementation of new processes and adherence to existing Amazon policy and procedure relating to security guarding, media security, CCTV monitoring and the protection of customer data.
You will possess exceptional people management skills and will build relationships with internal and external partners to maintain and enhance the security and safety of Amazon. You will coordinate physical security (security services, access control and CCTV systems, site surveys), investigations, risk/threat assessments. You will supervise employees and contractors performing specific security objectives and monitor vendor performance.
As part of a global leader in this space you will also be required to work with peers in other geographic regions and travel as required by Amazon.
- Security License
- 5-7 years of security operations and/or law enforcement experience
- At least 3 years in a leadership role
- Must be able to travel locally and internationally
- Able to analyze situations, make quick decisions and formulate action plans
- Able to investigate site incidents and provide detailed reports
- Experience working with security service providers
- Working knowledge of security software systems such as Lenel
- Working knowledge of video surveillance equipment
- Familiarity with compliance standards such as ISO 27001
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft office tools such as outlook, word excel and power point
- Must be capable of creating and managing key performance metrics
- Experienced training others in security procedures
Able to work independently with little direction
- Experience working in a high security environment
- Conflict resolution training
- Able to perform security risk assessments
- Law Enforcement or Military background
- CPR/AED Certified
- CPP or PSP certifications
- Lenel Certifications
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top