E - Commerce Analytics Specialist (m/f)
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
Amazon is looking for a E - Commerce Analytics Specialist (m/f) to support our Advertising Business.
You will have responsibility across different industry verticals and EU countries to ensure that our account management organization builds, optimizes, and communicates campaign results to clients using appropriate analytics products and strategies to maximize advertising spend with AMG. You will drive both pilot and ongoing advertising programs (pre/mid/post-campaign) by leveraging our suite of targeting and analytics products. You will be responsible for building and scaling utilities and tools on top of our analytics platform to create new efficiencies for our internal teams and new value for our clients. Also, you will drive a program to train AMs across the EU and measure progress in analytics competency for the region. Lastly, you will contribute to the scale and productization strategy of new tools and methods accross the EU and global AMG.
- Custom analytics & reporting – provide custom analytics and reporting based on the advertiser needs.
- Best practices - Identify repeatable solutions and best practice that can be built to scale and serve more advertisers.
- Product Development & Incubation - Work with product, sales, account management, and clients to drive and tune implementation.
- First-adopter and stakeholder and proxy for account management for new Analytics products through initial launch and follow-on releases.
- Life cycle campaign management – work with account managers and retail SVS and merchandisers to set up, optimize, and report on campaigns, and to respond to AM and AE queries.
- Training and collateral – you will work the product marketing, trade marketing and account management organizations to build collateral for training the wider organization, and to scale solutions globally.
About our rewards
We'll expect you to go the extra mile, but we'll also make sure you're well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary and stock units we offer a host of other benefits.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you'll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don't like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It's that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It's as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in one document (max. 5 MB).
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
- A bachelor's degree is required, preferably in an analytical field (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance)
- Proficiency in SQL is desirable
- Understanding of basic statistics
- Deep proficiency in Excel (pivot tables and charts)
- Product management experience
- Fluent English language skills
- An MBA is preferred
- Ability to create Visual Basic Macros for automation in Excel
- Experience in using R for statistical analysis and charting would be a bonus
- 2+ years of SQL experience would be preferred
- Evidence of experience of and comfort with working in command line is strongly preferred (be that Python, R, SQL, Visual Basic or another programming language)
- Strong working knowledge of Tableau (or alike) would be a bonus
- Experience in building predictive modeling would be a bonus
- Experience in online advertising or web-based technologies is a plus
- Experience partnering with sales and/or engineering team is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills are critical
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills as well as experience applying those skills in the advertising domain is highly desired.
- Proven experience in advertising product management is required, preferably in data and analytics. This includes agency/consulting experience in these industries.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top