DynamoDB/NoSQL Solutions Architect
- Seattle, WA
Are you a data geek with a passion for NoSQL challenges? Amazon DynamoDB team is seeking a Solutions Architect to work directly with AWS customers to design cloud-based NoSQL solutions that solve large-scale distributed systems problems. You will get a chance to work with some of the most prominent startups, as well as some of the largest enterprises, to help them architect scalable NoSQL solutions. You will be able to dive deep into the details of customer problems, work with the internal AWS service teams, to create solutions that solve customer needs. You will partner with AWS sales, business development, solutions architecture, and product teams to develop the internal expertise needed to grow DynamoDB-related revenue.
Open to domestic travel up to 25%
• Work with customers to deploy cutting-edge solutions that leverage Amazon DynamoDB
• Work with other AWS teams to drive DynamoDB-related revenue
• Develop technical content, such as white papers and reference architectures, that can be used by our customers to assist them in deploying cloud-based NoSQL solutions
• Assess DynamoDB-related knowledge across AWS sales and solutions architecture teams and develop plans to address gaps
• Represent AWS at trade events by delivering presentations and lectures
• 5+ years experience in design and implementation of complex distributed systems architectures
• 3+ years experience in a data-related role such as DBA, data architect or SDE
• Experience with non-relational, NoSQL databases and other big data tools such as Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra and Hadoop (HBase)
• Experience with relational databases, data warehousing and business intelligence systems
• Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
• An understanding of cloud computing deployment models as they relate to databases and analytics
• An advanced degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline
• Experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
• Working knowledge of one or more computer languages such as Java, C++, Perl, Ruby or Python
• Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Service
This Position can be based in any one of the following locations SF Bay Area, Atlanta, Irvine CA, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Boston, Austin, Dallas, Houston, Washington DC Area, Chicago, Minneapolis, San Diego, Seattle, Portland, NYC,
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top