Director of Product Quality
We are seeking an ambitious senior leader to manage our Lumberyard game services quality team and operations. This leader will be obsessed with quality improvement, committed to creating the highest quality, stable game engine and tool set for our users. They will build a world-class team, focusing on data-driven solutions across automatic, manual, and hybrid mediums. They are accountable for building and executing a full E2E verification framework focused on Lumberyard engine and tool set. They will also be responsible for driving quality relations and partnerships with Internal & External customers, ensuring smooth rollouts and integrations of new features and timely releases, and developing guidelines and standards for partners.
We take pride in having a fast-moving, collaborative culture and seek team members that contribute to this environment with their style, experience and passion.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- 7+ years of relevant engineering experience, and 4+ years of relevant management experience in an agile development environment
- Experience shipping multiple releases of successful consumer-facing software products.
- Experience managing other managers, individual contributors, giving feedback and facilitating work.
- Strong knowledge of QA concepts and methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test & automation strategy, and test execution.
- Experience testing PC, Mac, mobile, and web applications.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Adaptable and can quickly learn new concepts and technologies. Enjoys moving fast and delivering results quickly and continuously.
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impacts and to understand business requirements
- Thought leadership on emerging quality assurance methodologies and best practices
- Experience on products that have at least 1 million daily active users (social networks, content companies, mobile/social gaming companies)
- Understanding how all elements of a system software / ecosystem work together and developing QA approaches that fit the overall strategy.
- Passion for games and the games business.
- Deep experience in test automation and software performance measurement
- Experience driving complex, cross-organizational projects
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top