Digital Producer (Fixed Term Contract)
- London, United Kingdom
Amazon's demand-side ad server provides advertisers, agencies and publishers with solutions to create, distribute, customize, measure and, optimize their messaging. Our global ad server delivers ads across mobile, web and video at massive scale, and our customers benefit from creative authoring tools, advanced analytics, and dynamic creative optimization. Please note that this role is initially a fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities :
We are looking for a Digital Producer / Creative Solutions Specialist (CSS) hybrid role. Be part of a dynamic team that embodies creative innovation, has a love for tech and is passionate about supporting Brands in delivering high-end advertisements.
Within the AdOps team (Ad Operations), a successful candidate will have a great work ethic, with a can do attitude, excellence in multitasking, confidence in delivering results and will insist on the highest standards.
CREATIVE SUPPORT As a CSS, you will act as a first line of support to troubleshoot technical queries for self-service accounts (Creative Agencies, Advertisers, Media Agencies, Publishers, ...) by :
• Providing guidance in building or debugging HTML or video Ad Formats,
• Assisting with Ad integration and troubleshoot ad hoc issues on Publisher's webpages,
• Submitting Quality Assurance (QA) requests for Ads, and relay results and assistance to the client,
• Supporting Campaign Managers throughout the campaign cycle.
TRAINING You will be responsible for enabling our Customers to utilise Amazon technologies by :
• Maintaining client relations, processes and expectations,
• Providing training sessions (on-site and remote) to new accounts or new users on our products (DCO, HTML templates, features, technology...),
• Supporting Sales with strategic local or global accounts, attending client meetings as an expert when needed.
DIGITAL PRODUCTION As a Digital Producer you will support our managed services by :
• Project managing internal creative production cycles and liaising with key stakeholders to ensure project deadlines are met,
• Explaining objectives of client storyboards to the Development Team to convert those into HTML units,
• Assist in developing -or develop- HTML Ads or templates.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience in digital advertising and client facing roles
• Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
• Knowledge in Adobe Animate or other ad creation tools,
• Basic knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud (e.g., Photoshop, Media Encoder...),
• Experience in managing and executing projects and own workload in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment,
• Self-motivated and comfortable working independently with minimal supervision,
• Able to prioritize and work well under pressure,
• Degree level education in Multimedia Computing, Computer Science or equivalent,
• Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with and influence all levels
• Relevant work experience in digital advertising industry,
• Experience in using Amazon Ad Server,
• Experience in creating online digital advert,
• Experience in DCO creatives,
• Experience in building quotations to Sales or directly to Clients, based on our Creative rate card,
• Experience in Motion Design would be a plus (Adobe After Effects & Premiere...).
Back to top