Digital Native Sales Account Manager / Account Executive (Greenfield)
As a Digital Native Sales Account Manager, you will be part of a team that is redefining the way companies are interacting with their customers, and changing the face of their respective industries whilst leading the next paradigm shift in computing.
In this role you will focus on and understand the way in which consumer behaviours and expectations are changing due to the advancements in cloud computing. You will use your sales experience and technical background to grow revenues in existing customers as well as bringing on board new customers.
You're a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against an account coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets, enabling you to increase engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers, IT architects, and other customer executives.
On a daily basis you'll empower your customers to solve challenges while attaining both their operational and innovation goals. You'll deliver business outcomes while guiding them to become more agile, innovative, and efficient. With AWS, our customers benefit from the fastest pace of innovation, the broadest and deepest functionality, the most secure computing environment, and the most proven operational expertise.
Are you a strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments? Do you possess bold and persuasive communication and presentation skills? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
• • Experience as a quota carrying technology field sales individual, or business development professional
• • Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals
• • Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments
• • Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer's business
• • Functioned in an environment where they managed an account list in technology sales which included large growth in net new opportunities
• A technical or educational background in engineering, computer science
• Experience selling cloud solutions
• • Experience in working with B2C Companies, Startups (Pre/Post IPO), Scale Ups
• Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.