Digital Media Tech
Digital Media Operations
Responsible for operations supporting the creation of high-quality AV/VC services to deliver a best-in-class customer experience. Manages inbound/outbound product workflow while developing solutions to guarantee customer experience, operational effectiveness and scalability. Works on the Global IT Operations team including Amazon Live Events to ensure seamless planning and execution of onsite Events/Meetings. Responsibilities include supporting the team in delivering customer excellence when executing an event or meeting including analyzing data to improve that experience and eliminate issues.
The Digital Media Tech I position supports AV/digital meetings/events in collaboration with the customer and the rest of the Global IT team managing events/meetings. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- AV equipment setup/strike for a meeting or event including troubleshooting and resolving issues prior to of during the event covering all video cameras and equipment, computer laptops, DVD, MP3, or other media players, video projectors, VTC endpoints, audio systems and their components, telephones, document cameras, and other miscellaneous AV related equipment or cabling.
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with our internal customers and co-workers.
- Provide customers with venue options for external and internal events. Correspond with venue in regards to Audio, Visual, and Production elements to ensure that customer production needs can be met.
- Adjust work schedule when needed to support Amazon business needs.
- Analyze then establish new AV processes and/or improve existing processes, to bring efficiency, productivity, and positive customer experiences.
- Track all aspects of the execution of meetings and events via our ticketing system to ensure continuous improvement of the execution and productivity.
- Build and execute creative production solutions to meet current and future needs
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
- Associates degree in music/Arts or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience working in the digital media space.
- Bachelors degree or higher in media production or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in AV technology and methodology.
- Experience managing events/meetings in a global company
- Ability to support a rapid changing localized AV environments, connecting to remote location internationally.
- 2-3 years experience leading teams of 3 or more directs.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top