Digital Marketing Manager
- El Segundo, CA
Ring is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to play a critical role in the establishment of a paid social and marketing activations program to support Acquisition Marketing at Ring. This role will focus primarily on establishing a paid media plan for social channels, as well as seek out and develop new and emerging platforms that can help Ring drive growth. This role will also be responsible for identifying opportunistic media buys, including live marketing activations and content partnerships.
You are an innovative marketer who's looking for a high growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment. You're analytical, creative, social media savvy, and up to date on emerging trends and tactics. You are never satisfied with the status quo and are always looking to raise the bar.
• Create and execute paid social media program to acquire Ring households at scale.
• Identify, create and execute marketing activations and opportunistic media buys to acquire Ring households at scale.
• Define KPIs and effectively drive CPAs towards targets.
• Lead detailed analyses of campaign effectiveness, including segmentation, creative targeting, and cohort analysis.
• Develop, deploy, analyze, and disseminate comprehensive reporting.
• Drive day-to-day channel operations in tandem with assisting in the development of the program's long-term strategy.
• Coordinate with strategy, creative, and production teams to drive channel growth and to ensure campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals.
• Serve as the subject matter expert for paid social, and overall digital marketing trends.
• Support storytelling to create a dynamic, engaging and authentic brand experience that successfully reflects the spirit of Ring's mission and delights Neighbors.
• Inspire, collaborate, and propel external partners.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of experience in digital marketing at a brand
• 2+ years of experience with direct paid social campaign management for a brand.
• 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
• 2+ years of experience marketing consumer electronics goods or consumer packaged goods.
• 2+ year of experience working with large data sets and complex analyses.
• Strong analytical skills and agility to quickly understand and communicate the relationship between marketing results and business outcomes.
• Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation creation skills.
• Comfortable working across multiple simultaneous assignments and operating autonomously in ambiguous environments.
• Proficient in Excel and data analysis.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone - while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Back to top