Digital Marketing Manager
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a talented, self-directed Digital Marketing Manager to drive AWS North America field marketing communications, through a proactive, data-driven approach. This is a unique opportunity to play a key leadership role in an exciting, fast-growing business.
Responsibilities will include defining the AWS field marketing and event experience through email communications, developing new communication programs to improve demand generation and attendee communications (e.g. Mobile push and SMS), optimizing ongoing programs and post-event communications, creating content, reporting, and performing deep analysis to improve the effectiveness of these programs.
The ideal candidate will have experience running email marketing campaigns and programs, have a strong background in audience targeting and segmentation, and hands-on experience developing test and learn plans that are data-driven.
- Define the AWS North America field marketing email communication strategy.
- Identify, acquire, and integrate new tools and technologies for marketing automation.
- Design, write and test highly effective email programs to improve demand generation and attendee communications.
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve email content and targeting for all communications.
- Partner with internal teams to develop marketing plans that improve the event experience.
- Define, report on, and optimize key metrics.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing and/or database marketing.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, economics, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study.
- Proven experience building test and learn plans that continuously improve program engagement.
- Proven experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms.
- Experience spearheading technical projects and gathering requirements across business teams.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives.
- Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
- Experience in B2B, high-tech products/services.
- Experience using Salesforce, email marketing platforms (E.g. ExactTarget) or marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua).
- HTML/CSS coding experience.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top