DevOps Consultant v2.0
- Windhof, Luxembourg
We are AWS Professional Services. We do projects like no one else has done before. Check AWS case studies to learn more. If you want to work on unique projects and gain experience that helps you stand out from the crowd, read on.
You will work with our Customers, Partners and fellow AWS Consultants in small teams. You will learn a broad range of AWS services and how they integrate with 3rd party tools into enterprise grade solutions. We will help you get certified. You will learn how to guide Customers in automation of their infrastructure, building CI/CD pipelines for their applications or building observability into their application landscape. You will also help customer teams build serverless or containerized applications or adopt DevOps culture and best practices. You will have a chance to share your knowledge and speak publicly on behalf of AWS. You could also leave your mark by leading internal initiatives or contributing to new AWS services.
• Knowledge and experience with:
- Automating real-world production environments with Infrastructure-as-Code and Configuration Management tools
- Observability of infrastructure AND code
- Containers (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, Fargate...)
- IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing, and firewalls.
- Linux and/or Windows-based systems administration including scripting (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash...),
- Continuous integration servers, such as Code-* (Code-Build, Code-Deploy...), Jenkins, Bamboo or TeamCity,
• DevOps attitude - this is about culture, not only tooling,
• Software development experience and ability to write basic code
• Proven track record of successful implementation of DevOps practices (think code reviews, source control management, building feedback loops, removing organization silos...)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English,
• Ability to travel to client locations when needed (when COVID is over).
• Experience working directly with customers, partners or third-party vendors,
• Understanding of micro-services and distributed application architecture.
• Experience with back-end technologies for web applications/APIs.
• Experience with automated testing tools.
• Experience designing and building highly available, resilient, large-scale, distributed systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and automated disaster recovery
Back to top