DevOps Consultant - Professional Services
- Cambridge, MA
The DevOps operating model is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that helps organizations deliver end-to-end applications and infrastructure solutions safely and at high velocity. The DevOps Consultant is a leader with significant automation and programming experience throughout the SDLC, servicing multiple teams or organizations. The DevOps Consultant will lead our enterprise customers through large organizational and SDLC transformations. A successful DevOps practitioner has technical depth across the full DevOps spectrum along with leading and evangelizing transformations, and driving innovations.
Our Consultants work with enterprise customers locally and regionally. As such, Consultants will be required to travel to client locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent professional experience.
• 8+ years of experience as a technical specialist.
• 2+ years of strong hands-on experience of programming in Python, Ruby, Go, Swift, Java, .Net, C++ or similar object oriented language.
• Hands-on experience with architecting and automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning IaC, IaaS, or SaaS.
• Hands-on experience envisioning and architecting cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools.
• Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices.
• Experience with microservices and distributed application architecture.
• Fluent in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus.
• Experience with CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments.
• Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall.
• Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks.
• Experience with development and automated testing.
• Understanding of cloud native security requirements.
• Experience leading the certification or accreditation of cloud workload(s) to meet industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations and engagements.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Back to top