DevOps Consultant - Guangzhou/Shenzhen
- Shenzhen, China
Are you passionate about DevOps culture, neat and secure engineering practices, and building tools to deploy and maintain infrastructure and applications?
Do you have a scratch pad or whiteboard nearby, so you often draw your ideas and architectures on it, and talk people through so they would buy in?
If you don't know what 7 layers of OSI model, SRE or serverless are, is your reaction to go search for the answers?
Do you tell people off if they hardcode passwords in their applications?
Do you scan your code and containers before they get pushed to production?
Do you code and script? Python, Node.js, Go, C#, C++, bash? Even Fortran?
Do you like to work on a variety of cutting edge, business critical projects, at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption?
In Amazon Web Services, you will be working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
You will be working for a wide variety of business critical and global scale projects for customers and partners and help them best utilise the ever-evolving AWS platform. Work will be challenging, but you will be able to see the impact of your work on these customers, and walk out of the office feeling proud.
Here at Professional Services, our team collaborates across the entire AWS organisation to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
• 5+ years of programming and/or hands-on technical architecture experience in building large scale infrastructure and applications.
• Hands on skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET, Go or Scala
• Experience building infrastructure and/or application pipelines using cloud native or open source tools
• Experience with container, Kubernetes, serverless technologies
• Experience with Cloud Infrastructure-as-code frameworks, such as CloudFormation, Terraform
• Ability to travel to client locations as needed
• Business level conversational and presentation skills in Mandarin
• Experience architecting, designing and programming infrastructure and applications in AWS Cloud
• Experience with cfn-lint, Terraform Enterprise Sentinel policy, Open Policy Agent or other policy-as-code frameworks
• Exposure to basic DevOps security practice
• Business level communication and presentation skills in English
• Experience migrating monolithic applications to micro services architectures
• Experience developing applications in a test-driven environment
• Experience with tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, Spinnaker
• Experience with configuration management tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible
• Strong practical development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
• Experience working in distributed development teams
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
Back to top