- Hyderabad, India
Professional Services is a unique organization. Our customers are most-advanced companies in the world. We build for them world-class, -native IT solutions to solve real business problems and we help them get business outcomes with . Our projects are often unique, one-of-a-kind endeavors that no one ever has done before.
As a in our Global Competency Center in Warsaw, you will work with Customer teams, Partners and other organizations to develop and deliver reliable and scalable -based, business-critical applications solving real-world problems of our Customers. You will take advantage of the global scale, elasticity, automation and high-availability features of the platform. Your will build customer solutions with API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, ECS/EKS, Code Commit, and other services. You will work across a range of areas including web and mobile applications, applications, HPC, , Big Data and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning and engage with technical, IT and leadership teams of our Customers.
You will help our Customers to implement culture in their organization to optimize software development processes and accelerate adoption of the . You will collaborate across a range of technical areas, including building scalable and resilient , automation, continuous and deployment, testing, observability, and security. You will innovate and experiment to help Customers achieve their business outcomes and deliver production-ready solutions at global scale. You will lead projects independently but also work as a member of a larger team. Your role will be key to earning customer trust.
As an Amazonian you will demonstrate the Amazon Leadership Principles.
• build solutions that solve complex problems, scale globally, guarantee performance, and enable breakthrough innovations,
• assess Customer readiness to adopt best practices, guide Customers adoption and to the ,
• develop solutions in the areas of CI/CD processes, as Code, Automation or Observability using Open Source and tools and services,
• work with customers and partners, guiding them through planning, prioritization and delivery of complex initiatives, while collaborating with relevant Sales and Service Teams,
• build solutions to use native technologies and modern software development practices,
• create and apply frameworks, methods, best practices and artifacts that will guide our Customers; publish and present them in large forums and across various media platforms,
• contribute to enhancing and improving services.
- attitude - this is about culture, not only tooling.
- Proven track record of successful implementation of practices in customer engagements.
- Good understanding of software engineering best practices such as code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, deployment, release, and change management.
- Knowledge / experience of:
• automating real-world production environments (using e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible).
• infrastructure as a code development (CloudFormation or Terraform).
• containers (i.e. Docker, K8S, ECS, Fargate...)
• IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing, and firewalling.
• Linux and Windows-based systems administration in Cloud or Virtualized environment including scripting (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash...).
- Experience working directly with customers, partners or third-party vendors.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Ability to travel to client locations when needed, up to 50%.
• AWS Experience / Certifications (AWS Solutions Architect or AWS Engineer)
• Experience with back-end technologies for web applications/APIs.
• Familiarity with logging and monitoring (e.g. ELK, Datadog, New Relic).
• Experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium, JMeter).
• Experience designing and building highly available, resilient, large-scale, distributed systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and automated disaster recovery.
• Fluency in another (non-English) EMEA language
Back to top