As a DevOps Consultant at AWS, you will help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity, while also collaborating with our customers and partners on key engagements. You will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as, web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, education and government.
You will collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services in key market verticals and lead them through large organizational and SDLC transformations. Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services. You will work with AWS engineering, support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
This role is based in Zürich or Geneva.
• Technical depth across the Full DevOps Spectrum along with leading and evangelizing transformations, and driving innovations.
• Several years of IT implementation experience, with primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3).
• Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments.
• Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell).
• Configuration management using CloudFormation, Chef & Puppet.
• Travel to customer locations may be required to deliver professional services
• Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
• Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale or current hands on technology infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization experience
• Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
• Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.