Device Ad Ops Specialist
Amazon Media Group operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers discover relevant products. The Device Ad Products (DAP) team delivers high impact premium ads on Amazon devices including Fire Tablet, Fire TV, and Kindle eReaders. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do. If you're interested in joining a team working to build a unique advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place.
The DAP team is seeking an ad operations specialist to help incubate new ad products and own trafficking for the next generation of device ad products. The Ad Ops Specialist is responsible for the execution and implementation of some of the most innovative and complex digital advertising products DAP has to offer. The Specialist will be a technical ad operations expert who will work closely with internal partners to ensure flawless execution of our clients' campaigns. They will also need to focus on improving processes and tools, driving efficiencies to allow us to better deliver best in class customer service. In addition, the Specialist will be responsible for standardizing, documenting and training internal teammates on trafficking procedures as well as troubleshooting and escalation support.
The desire to work in a creative, changing and data driven environment with a high performance team in a fast-moving sector is essential. An individual with exceptional ability to synthesize multi-layered data, be diligent and accurate with great project management skills will thrive in this position.
- Traffic ads for pilot and beta ad products.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Technical Program Managers, Designers, and Developers to execute on beta ad products.
- Incubate new ad products by understanding product's vision, and driving early acceptance testing.
- Help productize beta products and support smooth transition to larger ad operation groups.
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements in execution flows.
- Standardize, document and train internal teams on operational procedures.
- Act as escalation support for various internal teams.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to our advertising products and platforms.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Office.
- Strong verbal/written communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to independently deal with ambiguity.
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Digital advertising, marketing or business operations experience.
- Mobile advertising experience or knowledge.
- Analytical skills and experience creating updates and reports.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top