Developer Marketing Manager - Amazon Luna
- Bellevue, WA
Do you want to work at a company where you are encouraged to build and have the autonomy to push boundaries? Invention has become second nature at Amazon, the pace of innovation is only accelerating, and the breadth of our businesses expanding. Amazon's growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new products, unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
Amazon is looking for a dynamic marketing professional to lead developer marketing initiatives for Amazon Luna, Amazon's new cloud gaming service. You will work with a cross-functional team that includes product, online merchandising, GTM, in-stock, and PR to define the strategy for how we talk to developers about this new service. You will be responsible for defining our positioning and messaging to developers and technical decision makers, creating the most compelling content to help them understand the use cases and value propositions, and building the right programs to drive awareness and adoption. This role is responsible for designing and implementing marketing campaigns, programs and events that help developers become successful using our service. You'll get to work on a growing business and have a big impact every day.
The successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically: from the creation of plans, to execution (including managing campaigns, writing business requirements and analyzing data). They will have extensive online marketing experience, be able to evaluate forecasting and sales data to propose marketing initiatives, and have experience of driving customer growth for a new business. You will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus, with ability to prioritize effectively, self-motivate, and communicate clearly and persuasively.
You are the perfect candidate for this role if:
• You have launched online marketing strategies and have driven successful developer marketing programs
• You use data to make the best decisions for your customers
• You are a self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment
• You have exceptional analytical skills and enjoy solving problems and crafting solutions
• You like getting your hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done
• 7+ years of relevant work experience in online marketing and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products
• Experience working with SQL and Excel
• Experience with marketing or brand strategy
• Demonstrated experience coordinating projects across functional teams, including engineering, merchandising, design, marketing, and operations
• Bachelor's degree
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Past experience with digital technologies, consumer products, media, and e-commerce
• Both technically deep and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization
Back to top