Demand Gen Leader, Early Talent
- Seattle, WA
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Demand Generation team (DG) in Spain is growing and we are looking for talented people to join the DG leadership team. AWS provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud and the DG team is tasked with helping prospect companies make the move to the AWS. If you are passionate about cloud technologies, developing people and building sales strategies this role could be the right fit for your next career move.
As Head of Graduate Program, you will be leading a team of Demand Generation Graduate Managers based in different regions and will support them in mentoring and developing young sales professionals. You will work closely with Area Managers and HR stakeholders to enhance the Graduate Program and the mechanisms of monitoring team performance and creating scaling mechanisms. You will build trust with internal and external stakeholders and deliver the DG organization vision and strategy.
• 10-15 years in technology related account management or business development
• Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
• Experience developing and executing targeted outbound activity
• 7-10 years in team leadership positions in a result oriented environment
• MBA, BA/BS degree or relevant experience
• Experience in coaching and mentoring young professionals
• Track record in effectively collaborating with senior stakeholders
• High analytical skills with experience with using data towards building strategic operating plans
• A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas, SaaS, PaaS)
Back to top