Delivery Station Manager (Upper Egypt)
- Seattle, WA
We are Amazon: we pioneer. Since opening our virtual doors in 1995, we've been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.
Our entire business works hard to delight our customers - from the second an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional. That can be described in one of our core Leadership Principles, which is Bias for Action. This means that our teams band together, roll up their sleeves, and aren't content with just standing still. We're aiming to become the most customer-centric company on Earth..
As we continue to grow, we are keen to speak to experienced operators. These fast-moving facilities sit at the heart of Amazon's rapidly growing Operations network, and are where we manage our fast-moving parcels.
Our Delivery Stations work as smart as they can to continuously delight our valued customers with their products: our top-line vision is to remove all effort on behalf of our end-users, while continuing to exceed everyone's expectations whenever we can.
To manage the operation activities, delivering best in class service to its customers by managing an efficient operation and ensuring timely, accurate and cost effective delivery of customer shipments.
• Degree Qualification or equivalent
• Direct management experience, comprising both a salaried workforce, hourly and agency strong workforce, in a logistics, manufacturing, engineering, production or distribution environment
• Experience with planning, performance metrics, process improvement, and lean techniques
• Experience with the full staffing lifecycle, including interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions, and terminations
• Strong analytical capability; track record of digging into data and finding solutions for a variety of operational problems
• Flexibility to work a variety of hours as business demands, including overnight, weekends and holidays
• Excellent communication skills (including local language and English, written and verbal)
• Experience managing third party resources on a regional/national scale
• Experience managing contingent workforce in a business with peak season
• Masters in Business Admin
• Previous experience with courier company
• Familiarity with mainframe computers and/or PC applications
Back to top