Deep Learning Software Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
AWS Inferentia is Amazon's first custom silicon designed to accelerate deep learning workloads in the cloud. Powered by AWS Neuron, an SDK with infrastructure and profiling tools, enables complex neural net models, created and trained in popular frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and MXNet, to be executed using Inferentia-based Inf1 instances.
We're hiring software engineers for the Inferentia-accelerated Deep Learning Team to help customers easily migrate their ML applications to Neuron and run high-performance search recommendation, computer vision, speech recognition, personalization, fraud detection, and natural language processing models with Inferentia.
In this role, you'll be responsible for developing integrations with The Neuron SDK and frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and MXNet. You'll be planning and implementing new features, working with customers to create innovative solutions, and actively contributing to open source projects.
• B.S. Computer Science or related technical field
• 5+ years of professional experience in software engineering: debugging, performance analysis, and test design
• 5+ years of professional experience with one or more of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, or Perl
• 3+ years of experience with deep learning frameworks: TensorFlow, PyTorch, and MXNet
• Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Applied Math, or related field
• Experience with distributed training for Deep learning and High Performance Computing
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top