At AWS, we are looking for a Consultant with a successful record in producing high quality deliverables, leading small to medium size projects, and achieving customer outcomes by designing and developing complex and highly available database systems.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
• 10+ years of experience in database development/migration using MySQL
• 5+ years hands-on experience on MySQL
• Experience with databases of 1-10TB in size across multiple database platforms (e.g. PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, etc.)
• Experience with heterogenous database migrations from one database engine to another
• Experience in performance optimization techniques
• Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
• High end Troubleshooting and Communication skills
• AWS Solutions Architect Certified
• Scripting language (bash, Perl, python)
• Experience in Database Administration backup/restore, replication, etc.
• Experience in ETL workflow management
• Experience in non-relational databases DynamoDB, Mongo, etc.
• Experience in MPP data warehouse solutions Redshift, Greenplum, etc