Data Scientist - Amazon AWS AI
Excited by using massive amounts of data to develop Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) models? Want to help the largest global enterprises derive business value through the adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Eager to learn from many different enterprise's use cases of AWS ML and DL? Thrilled to be key part of Amazon, who has been investing in Machine Learning for decades, pioneering and shaping the world's AI technology?
The AWS AI team prides ourselves on being customer obsessed and highly focused on the AI enablement of our customers. If you have experience with AI, including building ML or DL models, we'd like to have you join our team, working on a new initiative to help enterprises derive business value through the adoption of AI.
A successful candidate will be a person who enjoys diving deep into data, doing analysis, discovering root causes, and designing long-term solutions. It will be a person who loves helping customers, enjoys being consultative, and has great customer-facing skills.
- Pre-Sales or Sales experience and the ability to engage with non-technical stakeholders
- Should have experience with: aggregating data, exploring data, building & validating predictive ML models, and deploying completed models to deliver business impact to organizations.
- Have used Deep Learning frameworks like MXNet, Caffe 2, Tensorflow, Theano, CNTK, and Keras.
- Data Scientist background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired
- Experience using and adapting to new technologies
- Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Solution selling experience
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top