Data Scientist - Alexa Engine
Interested in making the 'Alexa Everywhere' vision come true? Help us make the multi-device interaction magical. We are building solutions that enable users to interact with multiple Alexa enabled devices seamlessly. We're working hard, having fun, and making history. You will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of a cutting edge product used every day by people you know. Come join our team!
We're looking for a passionate, talented, and inventive Data Scientist to help build industry-leading intelligent products that customers love. Our mission is to leverage Data Science, in order to reduce users' cognitive load, reduce friction in their day-to-day activities and ultimately, inspire our customers by enabling serendipitous discovery of experience.
- Apply Statistical and Machine Learning methods to specific business problems and data
- Design, develop and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
- Manage your own process: identify and execute on high impact projects, triage external requests, and make sure you bring projects to conclusion in time for the results to be useful
- Communicate your results to diverse audiences with effective writing and visualizations
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or related discipline
- Experience with Python, R, or other statistics/machine learning packages
- 7+ years experience as a business analyst, data scientist or similar job function, including 5+ years of relevant experience with building statistical models and machine learning.
- Ability to develop experimental and analytic plans for data modeling processes, use of strong baselines, ability to accurately determine cause and effect relations
- Advanced degree in Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Demonstrated ability to frame complex analytical problems and extract insights that led to tangible business results
- High-level knowledge of various machine learning techniques and key parameters that affect their performance
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top