We are looking for a Data Engineer who is passionate about maintaining and improving the customer experience to join our team. You will help automate processes related to data processing and analysis for the operation metrics of our IOT devices. You will build, maintain, and continuously improve the infrastructure for a multi-site development team.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
• Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python, Scala)
• Hands-on experience and advanced knowledge of SQL
• Experience with data modelling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
• Experience with AI and machine learning algorithms
• Proven experience with query and database optimization
• Experience with AWS Technologies (EMR/Redshift/ S3/ Presto/Spark/Athena)
• Experience with Power BI, Tableau, other BI tools
• Knowledge of distributed system concepts from a data storage and compute perspective.
• Sharp analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighbourhoods safer. From the video doorbell to the DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring's smart home security product line offers users affordable whole-home and neighbourhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighbourhood security accessible and effective for everyone while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates