Data Engineer - 1 yr contract with possibility to extend
- London, United Kingdom
The Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) Data Science team is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Data Engineer to join our team in Luxembourg. Our ideal candidate is someone who is always learning and improving as the business grows and the relevant technologies continue to evolve. If you enjoy innovating, thinking big and want to contribute directly to the success of an industry changing business, you may be a prime candidate for this position.
• Contribute to the architecture, design and implementation of next generation data engineering solutions including streaming data applications.
• Manage AWS resources including EC2, RDS, Redshift, Kinesis, EMR, Lambda etc.
• Collaborate with data scientists, BIEs and BAs to deliver high quality data architecture and pipelines.
• Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources
• Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers
. Proven success in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe data modeling decisions and data engineering strategy • Experience providing technical leadership and mentoring other engineers for best practices on data engineering • Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations • Masters in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative field
Back to top