Data Centre Security Manager
- Flexible / Remote
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
For our data centres we are looking for Data Centre Security Manager (DCSM) to manage our day by day security guarding operation and our Security posture.
• The DCSM is responsible for the execution of the Security Program in the Data Centre Cluster.
• They will provide on-site direction and guidance to the contract security officers via their chain of command to ensure proper execution and enforcement of security policies and procedures set forth by AWS.
• Partner directly with AWS Security customers to review security related documentation and help them understand the implementation of all physical security standards and policies to their real world environment.
• Develop and review new and cutting edge technology and security measures for possible application to the existing suite of security processes and measures to enhance the security posture of our data facilities.
• Commutable to the Thames Valley region
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office with a good working knowledge of Excel.
• Good analytical skills.
• Demonstrable knowledge of physical security best practices to include but not limited to application of physical security systems, investigation techniques, management of contract security guards and incident management.
• 4+ years of experience within similar role in the security industry.
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrable ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
• Ability to handle confidential information with care.
• Considerable knowledge of state of the art security technology including access control & CCTV systems. (Experience with the LENEL Access Control & Alarm Monitoring System is a plus).
• Demonstrable expertise in selection, installation, trouble-shooting, and application of access control, intrusion detection, and video surveillance systems.
• CPP/PSP Certification preferred but not a must.
Back to top