Data Center Technician - AMAZON Web Services, Singapore
Do you have a passion to install, deploy, service and maintain mission critical IT infrastructure in one of the world's largest and fastest-growing cloud data centers?
Are you looking to expand your horizon in an exciting and dynamic work environment that encourages creativity and boundless opportunities for career development?
Do you enjoy solving problems and delivering value-adding results?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Amazon Web Services Data Center is the place to be!
In this role as a Data Center Operations Engineer (DCO Engineer), you will be responsible for the on-site management of hardware lifecycle of our Singapore IT infrastructure.
You will troubleshoot technical issues on advanced hardware, ranging from servers, storage and networking devices on a 24/7 basis.
Working with key technical subject matter experts, you will have the opportunity to participate in the design, implementation and commissioning of our advanced IT infrastructure.
Drive & implement projects to enhance operational efficiencies with opportunities to share experiences and knowledge with our global network of technical experts.
• 2+ years of IT infrastructure operations experience
• Computer/Server Hardware Troubleshooting experience
• Basic understanding of Network operation / support experience
• Written & verbal communication skills
• Ability to lift & install equipment up to 20kg; it may require working in narrow spaces or in elevated locations while adhering to health & safety guidelines
• This role involves covering 24x7 shift rotation
• LINUX Operating System, Hardware or Networking certifications.
• Knowledge in virtual/cloud computing environments.
• Understanding of IT service management
• Understanding of Data Center environment safety and security.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top