Data Center Project Coordinator
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth! Amazon is a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. If you'd like to help us build a place where you can find and buy anything online, this is the job for you.
We are currently seeking an energetic Data Center Project Coordinator to serve as an administrative resource within Amazon data centers. Ideal candidates will possess the ability to correlate & interrogate data, to help develop and drive innovative solutions to address operational challenges & improve uniformity across regions. This role requires both independent contribution as well as the ability to work within multi-disciplinary teams. You will be responsible for, amongst others, administrative duties, data tracking & provision of metrics as required, as well as updating & maintaining internal data platforms.
If you are passionate about the Customer Experience; you think and act globally; and you want to contribute to the operational excellence of Amazon.com data centers then this may be the challenge you've been looking for! Only those who have worked within a datacenter environment need apply.
- 2+ years experience managing efforts in developing Data Center focused projects of all sizes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, and 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with project management planning and reporting tools.
- Experience with SQL data stores
- Ability to recommend, document, and oversee policies and procedures to meet industry best practices and to meet required SLAs
- Quantitative analytical abilities
- Proven problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Direct and relevant experience coordinating/scheduling projects within Data Center Industry
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Proactively and continually improve your level of knowledge about data center relevant technologies.
- Experience with an enterprise class BI and Analytics tools such as Tableau, R/SAS, and OBIEE.
- Capable of investigating, familiarizing and mastering new data sets quickly
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top