All Amazon teams and businesses, from Prime delivery to AWS, are guided by four key tenets: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking.
We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses.
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company
What unites Amazonians across teams and geographies is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier. The scope and scale of our mission drives us to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible isn't easy, but we embrace this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Come build the future with us.
We are hiring Data Associates to undertake labeling functions. We value your high attention to details and your ability to adapt to dynamic changes due to emerging business requirements. You are recognized as a role model for your proactivity in identifying issues with efficiency and accuracy.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
Summary of Responsibilities
• Work with text and other types of data and attach tags to the contents, at scale.
• Deliver high quality of labeled data, leveraging guidelines to meet specific key performance indicators, and
• using in-house tools and software.
• Report issues with tools and software to the development team when necessary.
• Provide feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase labeling throughput and quality.
• Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
What We Offer
• Attractive and competitive salary
• Opportunity to work in a world class organization
• Benefits package
• High School or Equivalent diploma
• Proficiency in Egyptian or Gulf Arabic and English
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office with good typing speed (> 40 wpm and >90% accuracy), including basic troubleshooting with the ability to utilize proprietary tools.
• Willingness and flexibility to work in shifts including night shift etc.
• Previous experience in a similar environment
• Proven record of delivery of performance metrics in an Operations environment.
• Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
• Excellent communication skills, highly collaborative team player
• Effective time management
• Be self-motivated and take initiative
• Ability to respond positively to working in a demanding environment
This role works on shifts: 9 hours, 5 days a week between Sun-Sat. National holidays considered working days. 8 days off per month. May need to work outside of regular working hours or on holidays/late night.
This is a 12 months fixed-term contract position.
Applicants who apply for this job will allow Amazon to process your application in a centralized hiring system that considers you for other similar openings as well.