- Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
All Amazon teams and businesses, from Prime delivery to AWS, are guided by four key tenets: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking.
We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses.
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company
What unites Amazonians across teams and geographies is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier. The scope and scale of our mission drives us to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible isn't easy, but we embrace this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Come build the future with us.
We are hiring Data Associates to undertake localising and translating functions. We value your high attention to details and your ability to adapt to dynamic changes due to emerging business requirements. You are recognized as a role model for your proactivity in identifying issues with efficiency and accuracy.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
Summary of Responsibilities
• Work with text and other types of data
• Work with a team filled with diverse backgrounds and cultures
• Work with your team to create process improvements or raise the quality of our output
• Correct invalid or incorrect information in knowledge base
• Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies
• Work autonomously with minimal direction
What We Offer:
• Attractive and competitive salary
• Opportunity to work in a world class organization
• Benefits package
• Native-level proficiency in Arabic language (Saudi Arabia/UAE dialects): both verbal and written skills.
• Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents of Arabic language.
• Business English skills both verbal and written
• Experience with MS Office software
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent
• Experience working with speech or language data, including experience with annotation and other forms of data mark-up
• Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
• Willing to work with audio content (wearing headsets) for a portion of the day
• Capable of working in strict compliance with internal guidelines
• Continuous efforts to deliver the high quality data such as self-analysis
• Comfortable working in an ever-changing, highly collaborative and dynamic work environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We offer a competitive salary, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount, private health care and pension scheme. We are committed to keeping compensation fair and equitable.
Back to top