- Melbourne, Australia
Are you customer obsessed, smart and analytical, execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, and with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
We are looking for a hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated Data Analyst for the IN Seller Engagement team, to help drive seller success on the Amazon.in marketplace. Our ideal candidate will be a quick learner and be able to work independently. He/She should have the ability to identify and transform business needs into actionable data and insights that drive seller growth at scale. As a part of the Seller Engagement team, the candidate will be associated with high-impact cross-functional projects and impact seller experience across different points of the seller life-cycle. The position is based in Bangalore.
To be successful in this role you should have superior communication, presentation and organizational skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking control and responsibility for achieving the objectives of the role. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an analyst, the candidate will work closely with program and product managers to analyze data, identify areas to improve, define metrics to measure and monitor programs and build end-to-end reporting solutions which help leaders keep a close eye on business areas. The candidate will also work closely with internal business teams to extract or mine information from our existing systems to create new analysis, and expose data from our group to wider teams in intuitive ways. As an analyst embedded in the business team the candidate will have the opportunity to participate and shape program development by employing their technical skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, or related discipline
• Strong SQL and Python knowledge and Hands-on experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications
• Strong Analytical skills - has ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusion relevant to the business problem.
• Communication skills - ability to communicate efficiently (written and spoken) in English. Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories. Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
• Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Ability to engage with cross-functional teams for implementation of project and program requirements.
• Experience with Python Scripting
• 2+ years' experience with E-Commerce, Retail and Business Analytics would be an advantage.
Back to top