Customer Practice Manager - Media and Entertainment
- London, United Kingdom
At AWS, we are looking for a Customer Practice Manager with a successful record of leading Media and Entertainment customers through a variety of transformative projects involving IT Strategy, distributed architecture, and hybrid cloud operations. The Practice Manager will guide customers to make the most out of AWS, in order to build new services that improve end-user loyalty and engagement, across a variety of Media and Entertainment use cases (e.g. Content Creation, Media Asset Management, Media Processing, Video-on-demand, Over-the-top Delivery and Digital Publishing).
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
• Engage customers - collaborate with enterprise sales managers to develop strong customer and partner relationships and build a growing business in the Media and Entertainment vertical, driving AWS adoption in key accounts.
• Enable cloud transformation - develop long term Cloud Strategy with customers, identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases, manage issues and risks
• Support the commercial relationship - plan and implement a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities, drive proposal construction, including estimations and deal pricing, conduct contract negotiations & execute contracts
• Lead great people - attract top IT architecture talent to build high performing teams of consultants with superior technical depth, and outstanding customer relationship skills
• Be an advocate - Work with AWS engineering teams to convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps
• Think big -assess customer marketplace circumstances, organizational readiness, and C-level sponsor willingness to initiate conversations that lead to broader strategic transformation programs, construct large, complex multi-month programs which include multiple ProServe engagement services
• 10-15+ years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math Background preferred
• Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
• Proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs
• Experience with design of modern, scalable delivery models for technology consulting services.
• Professional experience in Media and Entertainment environments, e.g. Broadcast, Publishing, IP Television, Video-on-demand
• Sales and delivery experience with modern content processing and distribution solutions for leading Media and Entertainment customers and partners
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills
• Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets
• Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL)
• Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, and custom applications
• Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
• Experience with design of modern, scalable delivery models for technology consulting services
• Business development experience including complex agreements w/ integrators and ISVs
• Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
Back to top