Customer Practice Manager
- New York, NY
• Engage customers - collaborate with AWS sales and partner teams to develop strong customer and partner relationships and build a growing business and drive AWS adoption in a geographic territory and/or for a named set of customers
• Enable cloud transformation - develop long term Cloud Strategy with customers, identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases, manage issues and risks
• Support the commercial relationship - plan and implement a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities, drive proposal construction, including estimations and deal pricing, conduct contract negotiations & execute contracts
• Lead great people - build high performing teams of consultants with superior technical depth and outstanding customer relationship skills
• Be an advocate - work with AWS engineering teams to convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps
• Think big - ability to assess customer marketplace circumstances, organizational readiness, and C-level sponsor willingness to initiate conversations that lead to broader strategic transformation programs, construct large, complex multi-month programs which include multiple ProServe engagement services
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
• 10-15+ years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
• Ability to travel to client locations services as needed.
• Proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects
• Understanding of infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) cloud computing transition challenges.
• Experience with design of modern, scalable delivery models for technology consulting services.
o Business development experience including complex agreements w/ integrators and ISVs
o Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
• Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs.
• Vertical industry sales and delivery experience of cloud services and solutions.
• International consulting or professional services sales and delivery experience with global F500 enterprise customers and partners.
• Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
• Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL)
• Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, and custom applications.
• Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation aws-proserv-na
Back to top