Customer Experience Administrator
As the Customer Experience Administrator at the AWS Customer Innovation Center (CIC), you're at the heart of business operations and daily activities. In this role you will the enabler that keeps the CIC running smoothly on a daily basis. You are able to identify the needs of all customers of the CIC and help resolve any operational or administrative issues that arise.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Successfully react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response and turnaround, take effective action without having to know the total picture, and efficiently and creatively solve complex problems that affect CIC customer groups and Amazon corporate groups.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with high level executives both inside and outside the company is key.
- Perform an array of administrative tasks (calendaring, supplies ordering, booking meeting spaces, scheduling facilities maintenance, and more)
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business and customer matters
- Confidently addressing all levels of customers and executives who visit the CIC
- You move quickly with the constant change of the environment and ensure our customers thrive in our space
- 4+ years in direct customer experience
- Associate degree level
- 2-4 years with in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn and adapt to additional Amazon corporate applications and processes.
- This position requires the applicant selected to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) eligibility and access. A US Government administered polygraph examination will be required. TS/SCI eligibility is not required to start; however, the applicant selected will be subject to a Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified national security information. Applicants with a current SSBI, SBPR, or PPR, may be eligible for crossover in accordance with ICPG 704.4.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with a wide range of customers and Amazon job functions
- Build efficiency into existing operations, and help define new operational processes
- Proficient in Amazon WorkDocs, Amazon TT system, and Amazon meetings
- Experience in ordering and stocking office supply centers and kitchens
- Always owning issues that arise and striving to find a solution that works for all
- Highly organized, communicative, and able to thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Enthusiastic team member who keeps long term goals in mind while achieving short term daily and weekly milestones
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top