Customer Delivery Architect - Data Analytics
- London, United Kingdom
Are you a data analytics specialist who has led successful large-scale data warehousing and data lake projects at a Global Financial Services company? Do you relish working with customers as a Solutions Architect on complex analytics problems and then look forward to leading the implementation and delivery of those solutions on customer projects?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is hiring senior-level Customer Delivery Architects (CDA) with an analytics specialization in our Global Financial Services Professional Services group. CDAs work in both pre-sales and delivery capacities in developing solutions that make the best use of AWS Cloud Analytics services.
With a deep understanding of your customer's business, culture, processes, and technology environment, you will guide strategic data analytics professional services engagements at your customers to success. Successful candidates will have business development, pre-sales, solutions architecture, and technical program management background, be detail-driven, and have experience in managing virtual teams to deliver complex programs.
You are comfortable with whiteboarding cloud architectures in customer workshops and then rolling up your sleeves and working with implementation teams to implement developed architectures. You are a passionate leader with the ability to gain stakeholder buy-in, communicate confidently at both the executive and project team level, and collaborate with a wide range of technical and non-technical teams regardless of geographical or organizational boundaries.
The CDA role is customer-facing, and travel to customer locations is required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• In partnership with the Professional Services account manager, formulate and execute strategies to accelerate customer outcomes through AWS Professional Services engagements.
• Engage with customer business and IT executives to define and execute enterprise-level analytics transformation programs and help create compelling business cases to transition to the Cloud by identifying motivators and drivers that unlock business value for our customers.
• Designing Data and Analytics solutions. Work with teams at existing and potential customers to deeply understand their business and technical needs. Develop solutions that make the best use of the AWS Cloud platform and Analytics Services. Collaborate with AWS field sales, training, and support teams to ensure customer success.
• Develop Professional Services project proposals and SOWs, and work with Professional Services account managers to develop detailed task plans, effort estimates, and delivery timelines.
• Form strategic relationships with AWS technology and Systems Integrator partners.
• Technology leadership experience in the financial services industry, or customer-facing technical leadership roles servicing the financial services industry.
• 10+ years leading teams in infrastructure, database, data warehousing, Big Data, and AI/ML disciplines.
• 5+ years leading the implementation of enterprise-scale data warehousing and data lake programs.
• Practical knowledge of Agile project management and software development methodologies such as Scrum and SAFe.
• Broad-based understanding of cloud platform services, cloud-native architectures, and cloud infrastructure.
• Work experience in Banking, Capital Markets, Payments, Insurance, or other segments within the Financial Services Industry.
• Knowledge of one or more Financial Services domains such as Payment processing, Core Banking, Core Insurance, Front and Middle Office Trading, Enterprise Risk Management, and Anti Financial Crime.
• Exposure to Financial Services Governance, Compliance, and Risk management requirements covering security and privacy.
• One or more certifications in Project Management or Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as SAFE, PRINCE2, or TOGAF.
• Experience leading cloud migrations
Back to top