Customer Advocacy Program Manager - Personas Lifecycle Specialist
Personas Lifecycle Specialist
Do you enjoy diving deep into a project? Do you have a passion for advocating for the customer? If so, this opportunity may be for you.
Amazon's population is continuously growing and diversifying. With that come new worker types and new demographic trends, that Amazon has not seen before. We are looking for a Persona Lifecycle Specialist who will be responsible for managing each step in the lifecycle of building and maintaining customer personas. These personas will be used by our HR Services service and support teams to better understand our customers and to give them a voice at the table where decisions are being made, services and programs are being designed, and processes and policies are being created.
Our customers include employees across the globe, the HR community that supports employees, and the teams providing HR services to Amazon. This role will work closely with a data analyst to provide data requirements and guidelines for the kind of data we want to extract and include in the persona profiles. The role will require some travel as we interact and engage with our customers to better understand Amazon's varied and unique employee types.
Gather information on customers through collection of survey data, focus groups, and other sources
Own and drive each persona through the full persona lifecycle from intake to maintenance and auditing
Work closely with team members to share learnings, identify trends, and develop best practices as we build a world-class program
Develop survey and focus group questions that will help us identify what our customers love and what they don't like so we can build around their needs and desires
Use and interpret data to make decisions about how to proceed, and how to create profiles that tell each customer's story
- Identify and draw out themes and trends from the data to provide service leaders with information about their customers
- · 3-5 years overall relevant (marketing and/or HR) experience
- · Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict confidentiality standards
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills, demonstrated success in driving complex strategies and projects
- Concise writing skills
- Self-starter, strong drive, bias for action and result oriented
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and work under pressure on a number of projects at the same time
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively convey complex information
- Excellent communication skills, ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
- Bachelor's degree
- · Experience working in a shared services environment and other elements of service support such as process redesign, call center related systems and customer or user process design.
- · Masters in Marketing or Business
- · 1-2 years of project management experience with scoping, leading, and delivering moderately complex projects
- · Auditing experience
- · Previous experience with personas/persona creation and maintenance
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top