Customer Advocacy Program Manager - Escalations Lifecycle Specialist
Escalations Lifecycle Specialist
HR Services' Customer Advocacy team is looking for an Escalations Lifecycle Specialist who is passionate about resolving escalated issues on behalf of our customers (employees). You would be responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of customer escalations, from intake and tracking, to partnering with internal stakeholders and service teams in the identification of root cause(s) and corrective actions, closing the loop with requestors, and using data to create reports and dashboards for internal reporting purposes. Our customers include employees across the globe, the HR community that supports employees, and the teams providing HR services to Amazon.
Gain and maintain a thorough understanding of HR Services – know who we are and how we serve our customers
Manage the entire lifecycle of multi-stakeholder, complex escalated cases coming into HR Services, from intake to resolution and reporting.
Independently manage multiple cases at a time, bringing investigations to closure rapidly and definitively.
Analyze trends and produce strategic recommendations to the business to proactively address systemic issues.
Engage regularly and consistently with service owners to understand their needs and their processes to build a more collaborative and effective working relationship.
Collaborate with the ER Investigations team to refine and improve the workflow between teams, ensuring SLA is met on both sides.
Ensure the voice of the customer is reflected through all program-related work.
- Challenge assumptions of why a process or service failed; ask the tough questions to get to the root cause of the problem.
- 3+ years overall relevant experience, min 2 years multiple HR domain areas
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict confidentiality standards
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills, demonstrated success in driving complex strategies and projects
- Concise writing skills with clear articulation of problems, relative data and recommendations
- Establish and cultivate a strong working relationship with multiple teams across Amazon to drive dive deep and resolution activities
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and work under pressure on a number of projects at the same time
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively convey complex information
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in a shared services environment and other elements of service support such as process redesign, call center related systems and customer or user process design
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects and managing company-wide programs
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Experience in process improvement using Lean and Kaizen methods
- Experience in Six Sigma methodologies
- 2- 3 years of project management experience with scoping, leading, and delivering moderately complex projects
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top