Custom Contract Specialist
- Seattle, WA
AWS' growth is driving a rapid expansion of its contract operations team and has the need for a detailed, process orientated individual who will support contract onboarding for our private pricing customers. This will include managing multiple defined processes, ensuring data integrity within our systems, and communicating frequently with various teams. The successful candidate must be a strong communicator, be detail oriented, have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly changing environment.
AWS has a strong culture of data-driven decision-making requiring timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence that delivers significant business value. Private pricing contracts help deliver business value by ensuring all custom terms are captured and documented appropriately. This is a wonderful opportunity to help build a process to better service our customers while ensuring all private pricing contracts are operationalized efficiently and accurately.
- Own the process of onboarding Support for private pricing customers, including the enablement of AWS Support, facilitating communication between key parties, and implementation of agreements into contract management systems.
- Act as a resource for in-house reporting including operational volume forecasts, pipeline summaries, and metric tracking
- Utilize system data to draft in-depth custom pricing contracts
- Actively participate/drive process and system improvements
- Proactively identify and implement data improvements, enhancements, and system customization that meet business requirements
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, and other data management/BI systems
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customization that meet business requirements
- Communicate effectively across all related channels to ensure transparency of process
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years of relevant professional experience
• Background in contract creation/review, very comfortable with contractual verbiage
• Business analysis and functional experience with quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
• Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookups)
• Experience using Salesforce
• Experience supporting sales and/or tech teams
• Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Experience working with custom private pricing contracts
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top