Custom Billing Solutions Manager
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud ("cloud computing"). With AWS you can procure compute power, storage, and many other services - gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
AWS Custom Billing Solutions is looking for a creative, dynamic and results driven Manager to support a team of analysts handling contract onboarding processes and data capture/analysis. We're looking for a motivated self-starter who's passionate about hiring and developing talented people, managing operational processes, high quality and efficient capture and management of data, and supporting both internal and external customers.
• Recruitment and management of a team of approx. six analysts
• Develop processes for those analysts to enter, audit, retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, and other data management/BI systems
• Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
• Support weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
• Support analysts in interpretation of complex pricing contracts and capture of relevant data points
• Manage communication with cross functional teams including Sales, Business Practices, Legal and Custom Billing Leadership to ensure the team and its processes meet all stakeholder needs
• Have a background in contract creation/review, comfortable with contractual verbiage
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life-both in and outside of work.
We have a formal mentor search application that lets you find a mentor that works best for you based on location, job family, job level etc. Your manager can also help you find a mentor or two, because two is better than one. In addition to formal mentors, we work and train together so that we are always learning from one another, and we celebrate and support the career progression of our team members.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• 2+ years of relevant professional experience
• Track record managing processes for entering, retrieving and analyzing data using Salesforce.com or other CRM/BI systems
• Experience of creation and/or interpretation of contractual verbiage
• Business analysis and management experience with quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
• Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookups)
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
• Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce.com, with experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Demand Tools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
• Experience working with custom private pricing contracts
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visithttps://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top