- Gdańsk, Poland
Are you interested in leveraging your creative producing, project management and relationship management skills to help Amazon develop, scale and deliver our cross-platform creative programs? Do you enjoy working in the creative field alongside talented studio teams, whilst keeping an eye on the budget and the timelines? Do you have a strong analytical and project management skill set to collect data, and help solve creative problems?
Amazon Imaging Services (AIS) are looking for a Creative Producer to plan and execute a variety of programs for multiple lines of business using a variety of media in a variety of placements. Join this team and develop compelling customer experiences, influence workflow solutions, enhance existing processes, educate internal and external stakeholders, and ensure the highest levels of satisfaction for our customers and partners.
You will be engaging with various Amazon categories (Home, Sports, Kitchen and dozens of products you see online) to improve the performance of our online visuals.
• Oversees talent booking required to staff a production in line with budgets, anticipates industry cycles and recommend booking strategies with the ability to problem solve and analyzes postmortem.
• Understands creative direction for elevated imagery and is able to translate through sourcing of elevated talent within specified budgets, legal usage and timelines resulting in bar raising imagery.
• Communicates with internal teams and advises business of required reallocation of workflow and talent.
• Plans daily or project-specific schedules, call sheets, targets, and budgets.
• Holds in-depth knowledge of competitors and industry market, able to create a competitive analysis and continuously seeks to stay informed and communicate changes.
• Understands contract terms and provides input at time of negotiation or renegotiation.
• Guides internal teams through legal agreement rate terms and usage.
• Vendor and database management.
• Builds and maintains knowledge management tools such as Wikis and shared drives.
• Significant talent/model booking and photo production experience in Mainland Europe
• English (written and verbal) at professional level
• Bachelor's degree
• Working knowledge of photo production processes
• Experience with product photography (especially Home)
• Proven project management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office MAC and PC
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven experience with photography industry standards
• German (written and verbal) at professional level.
• Ability to serve multiple teams and categories
• Experience building professional relationships with colleagues and external partners
• Strong decision making skills in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven and sometimes ambiguous environment
• Proven to be a quick problem solver
• Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Impeccable organization and project management skills
• Ability to easily communicate creative ideas and collaborate in a team environment
• Exceptional negotiating skills balancing creative and budgetary needs
• Ability to interpret reports
• Extensive contacts within the photography talent industry in EU
• Must be able to travel within Europe
Back to top