Corporate Counsel, AWS Sales & Marketing Legal
- Guéret, France
Position: Corporate Counsel
Opening date: 24/09/2020
Closing date: 23/10/2020
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is at the forefront of the cloud computing and service industry providing IT infrastructure services such as on-demand compute capacity, storage, content delivery, database services, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and more. We are looking for a Corporate Counsel to support the AWS sales and marketing teams in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
The successful candidate will be responsible for drafting, negotiating and advising on strategic technology service agreements with enterprise customers and partners and provide legal support for local and regional services and initiatives. Typical transactions will range from standard contracts to complex, high-value agreements. The role includes participating in other legal team projects, including managing legal issues that arise in existing commercial relationships and handling customer and client inquiries.
We are looking for candidates who are innovative, progressive, hands-on, and highly customer-obsessed professionals. Developing innovative solutions to better serve our customers and clients is part of our daily business.
This role will be based in London, UK. Some travel may be required.
• At least 7 years post qualification legal experience with at least 2 years at a top tier international firm
• A mix of private practice experience and experience at an international cloud computing business
• Experience with cloud computing products and operations in Africa
• Exceptional academic qualifications
• Strong transactional experience, including drafting and reviewing commercial contracts
• High degree of independence, initiative, decisiveness and creative thinking, as well as a desire to be challenged
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be a partner to the business stakeholders
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top