Amazon is looking for a talented attorney to work closely with its operations and logistics business teams, and to serve as counsel supporting the worldwide manufacturing and distribution of its hardware devices.
Principal duties include provision of ongoing legal counseling and structuring, drafting, and negotiating licensing and other commercial agreements. Some travel, domestic and international, is required.
- J.D. degree and membership in one state bar is required
- · 4+ years of relevant legal experience
- · 3+ years of experience in a top national or international law firm
- · Strong project management and analytical skills
- · Strong drafting and negotiating experience
- Experience with complex purchasing and logistical agreements for hardware products
- · Experience structuring, drafting and negotiating intellectual property and commercial agreements
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top