Contracts Manager, Alexa
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company? Come make history with Amazon's legal department.
We are looking for a Contracts Manager to support Amazon's rapidly growing devices business. We are currently looking for someone who has the uncanny ability to always know where they are needed, can identify and implement process improvements, can effectively manage merchant and solution provider relationships and can work cross-functionally with other teams. Your responsibilities will include: working with the business to develop and review marketing collateral and other customer-facing messaging; managing rights and claim substantiation for marketing materials related to product and service launches; negotiating and documenting a variety of third party contractual relationships, including promotion agreements, talent agreements, services agreements, amendments, and NDAs; developing internal processes to track transactions from beginning to end; working with the business to develop tools to help our newer business scale; and coordinating with clients and outside counsel.
- 5+ years of contracts management, paralegal, or other comparable experience within a law firm or legal department
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
- In-house legal experience a plus
- 5+ years experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating the legal terms of a range of commercial contracts
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Ability to build rapport with and ear trust of business partners
- Common sense, great judgment and a good sense of humor
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top