Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys; UK-produced hit Amazon Original series like Good Omens, The Grand Tour, All or Nothing: Manchester City and forthcoming drama series The Power; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Late Night and Get Duked, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
We are currently seeking an experienced Contract Administrator that will be providing contract administration, deal tracking and payment authorization for Amzon Studios deals. You will support the Amazon Studios Business Affairs team in the European territories, assist in processing agreements and dealing with production administrative issues as they arise. You will be leveraging your busienss organizational ability while interacting with Amazon's Business Affairs, Legal, Finance, and Production team and be able to efficiently communicate status and and effect payments.
• Proactively review and evaluate the contractual financial obligations in agreements and deal memos for above-the-line talent (actors, writers, producers, executive producers, directors, etc.).
• Prepare payment authorizations and payment schedules for above-the-line talent deals, and facilitate timely and accurate payments as they come due.
• Act as internal and external point-of-contact for payment-related questions. Ensure above-the-line payroll start paperwork is received, complete and accurate.
• Upload documents and enter contract terms into a contract tracking tool and ensure integrity of the information from inception and negotiation, through execution, payments and satisfaction of future obligations.
• Ad hoc contract administration and/or contract management projects as requested.
• Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in a related field or equivalent experience
• Experience in a similar role with Business Affairs/ Contracts/ Legal and/or Television Distribution licensing background.
• Knowledge and familiarity with television development and production license agreements and related documents
• Fluent in English and German
• Excellent analytical ability and writing skills.
• Accurate, result-oriented individual able to build bridges between Busienss Affairs and other Amazon Studios departments
• Able to work independently with exceptional organizational, prioritization and time management skills with the ability to execute against multiple, high priority projects with a keen eye to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.