Continuous Improvement Manager
- Windhof, Luxembourg
The Amazon Logistics team is seeking an experienced, hands on and customer obsessed Sr ACES Manager to join the Amazon Customer Excellence System (ACES) Team. The Process Manager will drive process standardization and process improvement across our Last Mile delivery network.
As a member of the Amazon Logistics Spain operations team, you will contribute to the optimization of the European Last Mile delivery and sortation network, enabling operations processes to meet safety, customer experience, quality and cost goals. You, and the team reporting into you, will collaborate on and then execute the roadmap of standard EU process and Standard Work upgrades, supporting implementation of change at the delivery station level. In partnership with EU Process Owners and EU ACES, you will develop mechanisms to surface known best practices. You will own standardization and continuous improvement of processes and management routines within the country, enabling overall EU process alignment.
This position requires deep customer focus, strong self-motivation and exceptional project management skills together with excellent people management skills. It will involve regular communication with project sponsors and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable partnering with cross-functional business and technical teams. To be successful in this role, you need to pair strong analytical skills and a data-driven outlook with strong intuition.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager ACES, this role will be based in Spain and involves frequent domestic travel.
• Program Management, connecting local operations and central supporting teams (Process Engineering, WW ACES, Tech Teams, OPS Integration) and a component of direct support on site in operations delivering improvement on key in station and on road metrics (PPH, DPPH, LAT, PNOV, OTD, FCLM Compliance, Sortation DPMOs, ...)
• Contribute to network standardization via best practice sharing with EU counterparts, positively contributing to a culture of standardization (processes and management routines)
• Own deployment of EU Process Standard and EU Standard Work (management routines) upgrades within the country to all delivery stations
• Support results-driven Action Planning coming from Audits
• Own deployment of Continuous Improvement of network standards, in collaboration with EU Program Owners, EU ACES and WW ACES
• Support development and continuous Piloting of Process Improvements and ongoing Benchmarking Initiatives.
• Team management activities in order to develop their skills in the same direction the business changes.
• Bachelor's degree in Operations, Engineering or Logistics (operational Black Belts welcome)
• Proven experience in a similar process development role, ideally in fast-paced industrial, logistics or production/manufacturing environment
• In depth experience of Distribution and Fulfillment processes
• Excellent Project Management skills
• Motivation and impressive team management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with business partners and key stakeholders and the ability to work under pressure in a cross functional organization
• High level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Expertise in Lean Management, Six Sigma and other OE tools
• Advanced data analysis skills and an expert in using supporting tools e.g. Minitab, JMP, MS Excel, MS Access
• MBA, MSc or MEng (Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent)
• Certified OE Black Belt or Green Belt
Please submit your application in English
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Back to top