Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Barcelona, Spain
Are you passionate about finding process improvements with impact to global programs and customers? Do you like to develop relationships with cross-functional teams with the goal of creating customer-centric solutions that drive measurable results? Amazon Corporate Services Korea is looking for a Continuous Improvement Engineer with a strong background in finding, creating, and implementing process improvements using various methods, including Lean/Six Sigma methodologies.
The Continuous Improvement Engineer role is to support the continuous improvement for infrastructure operation in Korea. This professional will work with multiple stakeholder teams to find areas of opportunity to reduce defects or costs within current processes, find solutions, and implement the improvement. Working closely with Engineering, Logistics, and Operations teams, this individual ensures that innovation projects are delivered, operational standards are applied, performance is constantly benchmarked against challenging targets, best practices are replicated across globe and the overall the performance bar is constantly raised.
• Drive Process, Safety and Security Standardization in Korea
• Lead Korea Operation Process Innovation, driving improvement plans aligned to business goals, providing method and skills for high quality process improvement, and promote Kai-Zen as a new Change spirit involving all levels of the organization
• Establish global process standardization in Korea
• Implement standard training curriculums for Lean Six Sigma working closely with the related organization
• Establish Standardizations for Safety and Security through the help of a local Safety and Security expert. Focused on reporting, communication and tracking process.
• Manage the process innovation projects and chair the review meetings for these projects
• Work with multiple organizations and stakeholders to improve workflows
• Innovate to improve customer experience and continuously improve organizational efficiency
• Scope and define requirements to deliver an exceptional customer experience
• Communicate regularly to stakeholders on status, risks, and changes
• Demonstrate strong track record of team leadership within a large scale rapid and process driven environment, whilst also being able to handle multiple projects.
• Goal driven, target orientated, able to step back and look at the bigger picture and long term vision for optimizing the business for Amazon Customers.
• Able to manage ambiguity with their sleeves rolled up, and possess a preparedness to get involved if needed.
• Demonstrate strong track record of team leadership within a large scale rapid and process driven environment
• Demonstrate a strong track record of problem solving and very strong analytical skill capability as required, to look at and find solutions for a variety of operational challenges
• Excellent judgment to ensure timely decisions are made on a regular basis. Demonstrated ability to get things done and be resourceful.
• Maintains effective pace and produces conclusive, measurable results within time commitments.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) High dependability - able to manage a business that can operate 24/7 (including holidays) and commit the time required to get the job done.
• Demonstrate ability to manage, motivate, and influence team behaviors (including people management processes)
• Bachelor's degree is required
• 5+ years' experience in program/project management
• Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional programs/projects with multiple stakeholders
• Six Sigma Black belt, PMP or similar certification
• Excellent English communication (oral and written) skills
• 2 + years of leadership experience in a front-line customer support environment
• Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
• Able to travel
• Ability to communicate expectations and requirements equally well with business and technology teams, and capacity to write well-reasoned and data-driven proposals
• Practiced working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques
• MBA or other post-graduate degree
아마존은 구성원의 다양성과 포용적 기업정책 및 조직문화를 만들어 가고 있습니다. 아마존은 공정한 기회를 제공하며, 인종, 국적, 성별, 성별정체성, 성적지향, 나이, 보훈, 장애여부 등 업무수행와 관련없는 다양성을 차별하지 않습니다. 관련하여 도움이 필요하시면 연락바랍니다.
Back to top