- Hyderabad, India
The Amazon Vision Operations Center (AVOC) team is an initiative, which remotely handles exceptions in the Amazon Robotic Fulfillment Centers Globally. AVOC seeks to complement automated vision based decision-making technologies by providing remote human support for the subset of tasks which require higher cognitive ability and cannot be processed through automated decision making with high confidence. This team provides end-to-end solutions through inbuilt competencies of Operations and strong central specialized teams to deliver programs at Amazon scale. It is operating multiple programs including TRON, VBI, Proxemics, and other new initiatives in partnership with global technology and operations teams.
The Team is looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the website. The Content Writer's responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the Team's webpages, and promoting the Team initiatives on various internal/external platforms. The individual should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
• Support the Internal Communications and L&D teams with engaging and best in class content
• Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
• Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
• Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
• Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
• Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
• Identifying customers' needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the current content.
• Work with internal teams to understand product documentation requirements
• Create strong content that fulfills company standards and audience goals
• Write straight-forward user tutorials and interface text
• Utilize a variety of media forms; include images and charts
• Analyze current content and make improvements as necessary
• Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers
• Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users' understanding
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
• Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
• Working knowledge of content management systems.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• 5+ years of copy writing experience
• Proven experience working under strict deadlines and the ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
• • Great interpersonal and communication skills
• • A portfolio of published articles.
Back to top