Content Test Specialist - Amazon Alexa Skills
Alexa is the Amazon cloud service that powers Echo, Dot, and Tap, the groundbreaking new Amazon devices designed around your voice. It's still day 1 for the Alexa team and we would like you to help us shape the future of voice-enabled technologies.
We are the team that manages the Alexa skills catalog that support the devices and are looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Content Test Specialists to perform quality assurance testing on the Alexa skills consumed by Amazon's Alexa customers. You will manage the flow and processing of new submissions and re-submissions to include record creation, record management, download, install, test and validation of the digital content to ensure it meets Amazon's high quality bar. Above all, you will play a vital role in helping us meet our skills selection expansion goals while protecting our high-quality customer experience.
We are located in downtown Seattle We're easy to reach by bike, bus or car.
As a Content Test Specialist you will:
- Set up and maintain digital content records using internal Amazon systems
- Download, install, and test Amazon's digital content to ensure it meets Amazon's high quality bar and adheres to Amazon's merchandising policies
- Work with the account management team to address content issues as required
- Maintain detailed and accurate progress records to enable aggregate performance and issue tracking
- Identify and champion process improvement ideas and systems enhancements that could increase the productivity or quality of our content operations
- Play a vital role in helping us meet our selection expansion goals while protecting our high-quality customer experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in raising the bar for the following Leadership Principles: Customer Obsession, Ownership, Bias for Action, Insist on High Standards, Deep Dive
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years quality assurance testing in a technology industry or equivalent
- Software testing or content evaluation experience
- Technology, eCommerce, Retail, and Mobile industry experience desired
- Passion for technology, eCommerce, the Internet, digital content, and the mobile/voice market segment
- Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar
- Comfort working with a broad range of technological productivity and work-flow management tools including SharePoint, Excel, and Word
- Self-motivation and a strong bias for action; the ability to hit aggressive productivity goals without micromanagement
- Strong communication skills; the ability to partner with internal team members effectively
- Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
- An ability to identify, communicate, and champion process improvement opportunities that will benefit the entire content operations team
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top