Content Program Manager, Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video team is looking for a bright, analytical, driven, and creative candidate to join our content licensing team as a Content Program Manager. The Program Manager provides supports for our global licensing efforts and is responsible for managing our contractual rights and partner relationships outside of deal negotiation. S/he will liaise with other Amazon digital video teams within Amazon (catalog operations, marketing, etc.) to manage the execution of our content license agreements. Additionally, the Program Manager will support the larger content licensing team on content insight analysis and ad hoc data requests. Specific responsibilities include:
- Turn content license agreements into standardized metadata for internal consumption
- Manage title schedules and communicate key dates to stakeholders
- Partner with content acquisition managers throughout the deal negotiation process we are securing the best content for our Prime Video customers under the most beneficial terms
- Performance reporting and content insight analysis; analyze performance results to drive improvements in acquisitions strategy
- Identify opportunities to streamline, automate and scale processes
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in program management, process improvement and/or digital/high-technology companies/products.
- High attention to detail, comfortable with hands-on management of tasks
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles and develop process that drives scale.
- Experience using Excel and macros
- Adept at working with different systems and making recommendations on improvements for both systems and processes
- Knowledge of database query technologies (SQL)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both with internal teams and external vendors
- Ability to succeed amidst ambiguity
- Leveraging technology to invent, improve, and scale
- Proven ability to analyze complex license or business development agreements in high pressure environments
- Spanish and/or Portugese fluency a plus
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top