- Seattle, WA
#FoundItOnAmazon, is a new shopping experience built to inspire and delight shoppers with an endless stream of beautiful product images from social media influencers and brands. We are bringing window shopping online with shopping content from brands and influencers, while seamlessly connecting the dots from inspiration to purchase and delivery. As of today we offer a personalized, endless feed of outfit suggestions, trending products, Shoppable lifestyle imagery and videos from the brands and influencers customers love. Shoppers can easily view details about a product and purchase items or heart them to save for later. The possibilities to scale the experience are endless. We are looking to aggressively grow the #FoundItOnAmazon customer base over the next 2 years and are looking for passionate driven team members who want to build Amazon's social media product. If you want to work in a start up like environment, work hand in hand with tech and design teams, keep reading. This could be the right role for you!
We are looking for a Content Editor to own the content strategy for #FoundItOnAmazon. You will define what model content for #FoundItOnAmazon should look like, define UX requirements, and develop the quality bar for content from numerous sources (such as influencers, brands and internal teams). You will understand trends in Women's Fashion and Home Décor both inside and outside of Amazon, determine gaps in our existing content (including diverse content), and partner with numerous stakeholders to source that content. As we expand to new categories (such as food/recipes and beauty), you will also determine the needs for each new category and define the content strategy for the them.
• Create the content strategy and style guidelines for #FoundItOnAmazon
• Partner closely with curators, create plans to help improve operational efficiency and productivity including improving processes and tools, removing roadblocks and bottlenecks, identifying unnecessary rules, and suggesting ways to work smarter.
• Define UX requirements for each new category that is being launched
• Understand industry trends to determine gaps in current content and source missing content
• Help create and review communication collateral for soliciting content from externa partners
• Propose and write marketing proposals and contribute to marketing copy as needed
• Evaluate UX flows of a proposed experiments and provide input on how to make sure it is appealing and on-brand.
• Influence content improvements based on continuous feedback from customers, team members, and stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree in Design, Art, Journalism, Communications or applicable field
• 5+ years of experience as a content editor
• Master's degree in in Design, Art, Journalism, Communications or applicable field
• 5+ years of experience as a content editor in a fast growth company or global tech company
• Expertise with visual content, style guidelines and grammar.
• Project management skills, including experience juggling multiple projects at once, setting schedules, and prioritizing
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top